1. App did not install onto your mobile device correctly.
- Retry installation.
- Reboot phone and retry.
If no luck email firstname.lastname@example.org with mobile
device type & firmware version and any particular
error messages that you receive.
Not receive SMS code for registration.
Ensure you selected the correct country fromthe dropdownmenu.
- Ensure you removed the zero (0) fromthemobile/cell phone number.
- In some regions the app will automatically insert the SMS
code so please check the app as it may have already progressed to the registration page.
- If no luck email email@example.com with phone type and any particular error messages that you receive.
App not finding satellites (Phone sensor mode).
- Ensure you are outside with a clear view of the sky.
- Close down app and try again.
- Try to use your phone GPS within another application (Google
Maps) and if your phone GPS is working within this
application then please email email firstname.lastname@example.org
with phone type/App version (listed at bottom of Menu) and
any particular messages that you receive.
- If your phone GPS is not working with other applications, it might
be a setting within your phone that you need to change to ensure
your phone GPS is working.
App not finding/connecting to Quantrax GPS unit.
- Once you have placed the Quantrax App into download mode –
leave it in this mode for 15-seconds prior to searching for the
unit within the App.
- If no unit found – just repress search and after 2-3 attempts it should find the unit.
- If no unit found then close down the App, restart and repeat.
- If still no unit found please email email@example.com with
App version number (listed at bottomofMenu) and any particular
messages that you receive.
App not receiving data from Quantrax
- If your unit connects to the App but the data doesn’t download, try to reboot
your Quantrax App and repeat.
- There may be a fault in the data within the Quantrax unit, in this case you might
need to turn the unit off (place the unit on your charger) this will reboot the unit
BUT will delete the data within the memory. If this happens please provide us
with the Quantrax unit serial number as well as App Version (Bottom of Menu)
and please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any particular error messages
that you may have received.
App not showing latest session in Dashboard.
- If you have successfully downloaded the data from the Quantrax unit to the App
and the App has attempted to upload the data to the Quantrax Analytics server
but you receive no session data:
i. Go to the App Menu and select “Manual File Upload”.
ii. If this doesn’t work go to the Menu item “Analysis” and this will open up
the web Analytics site which should present your recent session.
- If neither of these troubleshooting options fixes the issue – then please email email@example.com stating that you attempted these two fixes with no
success and provide any particular error messages that you may have receive
Quantrax GPS Unit
Unit not turning on.
- Unit may not be charged adequately. Place on charger for at
least 2-hours. (2-Hours will fully charge the unit).
- Unit may have a fault with the On/Off switch – repeat the
3-8 second On/Off press function several times and if no
response then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
stating that you attempted these possible fixes with no
Unit On/Off unresponsive.
- This can be a low battery state (place on charger for aminimumof 2-hours).
- Might be a fault with the On/Off switch itself. Repeat the
3-8 second On/Off press function several times and if still
no response please email email@example.com stating
that you attempted to recharge and multiple 3-8 second
On/Off presses with no success.
Unit not finding satellites.
- Ensure you are outside with a clear view of the sky.
- Froma cold start this can occasionally take a fewminutes
- Keep away from built up areas such as high rise buildings
or densely populated forests.
- Ensure the unit is facing upwards or vertical
- Try turning the unit off (place on charger for 1-second to reset) and turn back on.
- Try the unit again at a later time (GPS satellite configuration changes regularly).
- If none of the above work please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you attempted these
fixes with no success.
Unit turning off before end of session.
- Most likely a battery charge issue – ensure you charge your
unit for at least 2-hours prior to using (this will ensure that the
battery is 100% charged).
- If you fully charge the battery but the unit continues to
turn off - please email email@example.com stating
that you fully charged the unit but the problems persists.
Unit not connecting to the App for download.
- Please give the units 15-seconds in download mode before
you try to connect via the App.
- Please retry the App connection several times (it
sometimes takes more than one attempt to connect).
- Close down the App, turn back on and try to connect again.
- If the connection is not working please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you have tried all
the above but the problems persists.
Unit not turning off after download complete.
- There is nothing to worry about in this situation – As long as
the App has stated that the data has downloaded to the App
you can place the unit on charge and the unit will reset and
Unit not charging.
- You will know this is the case if the charging LED doesn’t glow
green. Ensure no debris or tape preventing the charger to
- If there is no charge please email email@example.com
stating that the unit is not charging when placed on the
wireless charging platform.
Unit jumps to different mode during a session/game.
- Occasionally a unit can receive a “false On/Off signal” if the
unit is jostled in a certain way when on a player’s back.
- This issue is most prevelant if the unit is being worn in a
non-standard Quantrax GPS pouch (some pouches that are
sewn into the player’s jerseys can create static electricity
that can potentially trigger a false On/Off button press).
- If this is occurring regularly try the unit in the provided
Quantrax vest and if this doesn’t solve the problem please
email firstname.lastname@example.org stating that the unit is
automatically changing On/Off mode during training/games.
Can’t log in using my username and password.
- Please refresh the page and input both username and password.
- Ensure your spelling is correct of both username and password.
- If the problempersists please click on the right side tab (Feedback), complete
the formand submit (This will be sent directly to the Quantrax help desk).
Site slow to load.
- Could be a poor internet connection – try to reset this connection.
- Could be your computer needs rebooting.
- Could be that Quantrax is updating the site.
- If the problem persists please email email@example.com stating the
problem with the website.
Site not showing most recent session.
- Refresh the webpage.
- Check that you are looking at the correct date within the Calendar
- Check on your App tomake sure the session was uploaded (youmight need
tomanually upload the session fromthe App via theMenu (“Manual File
- If no success - please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the problem
with the current session not being displayed.
Exporting function not working.
- Check to see if you haveMicrosoft Excel installed on your computer.
- Refresh the web page and retry.
- If you have Excel and have refreshed with no luck please email email@example.com stating that you have tried both potential solutions with no success.
Somemenu items not working properly .
- Quantrax is constantly upgrading the site – any time a menu item is not
working as expected it is most likely that this section of the site is being
upgraded. Please try again at a later time.
- If after a couple of days you are still having issues with a certain aspect of
the site please email firstname.lastname@example.org email email@example.com stating which section of the
site isn’t working as you would have expected.